Set of actions and processes that facilitate the conditions in an organization for the capture, creation, exchange, and use of knowledge to improve effectiveness.
- Codification of organizational memory for better coordination and communication.
- Methodological assistance and elaboration of knowledge management strategies for Institutions, Programs or Projects.
- Design and implementation of systematization processes adapted to specific initiatives and different contexts.
- Elaboration of knowledge products and formulation of dissemination strategies.
- Development of face-to-face and virtual mechanisms and activities for exchange, transfer and adaptation of knowledge.